May 19, 2010 1 Comment
- N-VIRO Fuel™ is a proven technology that has the capability to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions at coal-fired plants and similar facilities. N-VIRO Fuel™ has a net positive carbon footprint and is vital to facilitate power generators to meet the state and federal mandates for alternative power generation. N-VIRO Fuel™ provides an additional benefit to power generators in the form of renewable energy/carbon credits.
- N-VIRO International Corporation received endorsement from the US EPA identifying N-VIRO Fuel™ as an alternative, renewable biomass- derived fuel in January, 2009.
- N-VIRO International Corporation has 15 years experience in the biosolids industry with a strong brand reputation. Strategies for maintaining competitive advantage are N-VIRO’s proven product quality, service quality/reliability, and patented technologies.
N-VIRO International Corporation currently generates 5 M in revenues from bio-organic processing fees at managed facilities producing N-VIRO Soil™ ; however the Company is focused toward the development of both international and domestic facilities where the revenue potential for N-VIRO Fuel™ appears to be significant.
N-VIRO’s patented process technology can offer the end-user three different applications – agriculture, co-combustion and combined heat and power. The technology is not capital-intensive and N-VIRO Fuel™ coupled with other advanced treatment methods provides two independent reuse alternatives with a flip of a switch. The same facility can produce both alternatives, supply and demand ready. The N-VIRO process has the US EPA’s Class “A”, Exceptional Quality and biomass-derived authorization.
N-VIRO Fuel™ - supports a low-carbon economy that when mixed with coal combustion products reduce emissions while utilizing abundant and inexpensive coal resources for power generation.
N-VIRO Fuel™ Hybrid System – A combined heat and power (CHP) biomass system that uses clean hot air to power turbine and drying equipment. The hybrid system essentially generates electricity through endothermic combustion.
N-VIRO Soil™ – safely “puts back” into the ecosystem an environmentally responsible product that is derived from bio-organic matter and wastewater residuals.
- Production is supported through manufacturing at full-scale facilities
- Mobile Pilot Facility available for on site demonstrations of alternative fuel production
- Market – Agricultural Application: in the United States, Canada and Israel
- Priced below commercial fertilizers
- Research established N-Viro Soil™ as an industry leader
- Slow release of organic matter
- Improves texture and water-holding capacity in soil to promote root growth
- Supplies nutrients essential for plant growth, including nitrogen and phosphorus, as well as some essential micro-nutrients, such as nickel, zinc, and copper
- The organic form of nutrients in biosolids are less water-soluble